New Job Postings...
Scientist, Neuropharmacology @ Zymeworks
Senior Director for Business Development @ Pacific Biomarkers
Human Resources Coordinator @ Alder Biopharmaceuticals
- Head of Platform Development Juno Therapeutics (WA)
- Development Associate II CMC Biologics (WA)
- Manager, Commercial Training & Development: Training Technology and Operations; Sales Operations CRM and BI Support Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Quality Control Associate I/II ZymoGenetics, Inc., a Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (WA)
- Clinical Pharmacologist / Senior Clinical Pharmacologist Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Clinical Business Associate Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Senior Helpdesk Technician Alder Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (WA)
- Network/System Administrator Alder Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (WA)
- Associate Director, Business Development Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Clinical Records Specialist, CTMF Support Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
| About Job Postings...
Learn about Icogenex Bioincubator Start-up Biotechnology Space Available for Lease
Whether you are a start-up or an established company, Icogenex Bioincubator rents lab benches, offices and desk space to
small companies with 1-20 employees. Lab bench space includes access to lab equipment, amenities and services at no
additional charge, minimizing capital expenses and making the facility cost-effective.
Their flexible space and lease terms allow you to expand or contract as needed. The all-inclusive monthly
rate eliminates hassles and unexpected expenses so you can focus on your business.
Learn about biotechnology, medical device and pharmaceutical facilities available for sale,
lease or sublease in Montana, regionally or nationwide.
November is National Alzheimer's Disease Awareness Month.
The Alzheimer's Association is the leading, global voluntary health organization in Alzheimer care and support, and the largest
private, nonprofit funder of Alzheimer research.
President Ronald Reagan designated November as National Alzheimer’s Disease Awareness Month in 1983. At the time, fewer than 2 million
Americans had Alzheimer’s; today, the number of people with the disease has soared to nearly 5.4 million. Get involved this month, and
help raise awareness for Alzheimer’s disease.
LifeScience Moment: President Richard Nixon renounced the use of lethal biological agents and weapons."
On Nov. 25, 1969, President Richard Nixon issued his "Statement on Chemical and Biological Defense Policies and Programs"
in a speech from Fort Detrick: "The United States shall renounce the use of lethal biological agents and weapons, and
all other methods of biological warfare. The United States will confine its biological research to defensive measures
such as immunization and safety measures."
Life Science Evolution Posters
It's a Small World
"There are no whole truths: all truths are half-truths. It is trying to treat them as whole truths that plays the devil."
Alfred North Whitehead, English philosopher and mathematician