Equipnet Auction: Used Lab Equipment including HPLC systems, mass spectrometers & more...
Earn a Master's in Pharmaceutical Bioengineering part-time, in the evenings at UW. Learn more.
Earn a Master's in Biomedical Regulatory Affairs part-time, in the evenings at UW. Learn more.
University of Iowa Research Park BioVentures Center
Space Available for Lease
2500 Crosspark Road, Coralville, Iowa 52241
- Total Building SF: 80,000 +/-
- Total Available SF: 13,940 +/- (entire 3rd floor), flexible space configuration available from 3,000 to 13,940 SF
- Total Leased SF: 66,000 +/- leased to University of Iowa
- Base Rent: $17.00 - $19.00 PSF
- Tenant Improvement Allowance: $29.00 PSF
- Additional Rent Estimate (including CAM, RE taxes, Insurance): $8.50-$10.00 PSF
- Minimum Lease Term: 5 Years
- Parking Spaces: 202 - expandable up to 250
- Ceiling Height: 9-10
- Column Bays: 30 X 32 and 30 X 41
- Utilities: Electricity separately metered. Pro-rata share of other utilities to be included in additional rent.
- Estimated Delivery Date: Core/shell available for tenant improvement work starting 7/1/2008
- Restricted uses as allowed per Ground Lease and University of Iowa Oakdale Research Park covenants, conditions and restrictions.
The Oakdale Research Park, also known as the University of Iowas Oakdale Campus, is conveniently
located on Highway 965 near Interstates 80 and 380 and U.S. Highways 1,6 and 218. The Park is in the
fast-growing community of Coralville, about 10 minutes from the main UI campus of Iowa City, 15
minutes from commercial airlines at the Eastern Iowa Regional Airport in Cedar Rapids and 10 minutes
from charter and corporate aircraft at the Iowa City Municipal Airport.
For more information, please access:
The information contained in the real estate advertisements on this web site is not
intended to constitute an offer to sell/lease or solicitation of an offer to buy/lease real
property or any other service and is void where prohibited by applicable law. Where advance
licensing, qualification or registration therefor is required by applicable law or where any
such advertising, offer or solicitation is prohibited by applicable law, the same shall, in
all such instances, be wholly void. The real estate advertisements on this website are
subject and subordinate in all respects to applicable state and federal law restrictions,
prohibitions and regulations regarding the internet advertising of the sale of real
property. Info.Resource is not licensed as a real estate broker or agent and is not
acting as the broker or agent for or otherwise acting on behalf of any real estate
advertisers or their principals.
Back to Facilities Availability